Wednesday 24 June 2009

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Happy Birthday Prize draw :-)

Good evening everyone :-) I am sorry that there has been a delay in announcing the winner of the Simon Says Stamp Blog Birthday Challenge but we have had alot of prize draws today !!! :-)

I hope you all enjoyed the blog hop ;-) The DT really enjoyed it and it is something that we will definitely be doing again in the not too distant future so keep tuned in !! :-)

The winner of this week's $25 prize draw to the Simon Says Stamp Store is ,,,,,,

drum roll here :-),,,,,,,

Here are your random numbers:

11

Timestamp: 2009-06-24 20:49:55 UTC

That is Hazel Dido's Designs

Congratulations Hazel :-)
Please email me so that I can tell you how to claim your prize :-)

Lorraine and the DT :-) x x

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Congratulations Hazel, enjoy :o)
Jackie xx

pinky said...

Yeh Hazel, welldone girl.
Pinky

Hazel (Didos) said...

OMG what a lucky Girl I am this week, Thats the second thing I have won and I've been asked to be a tester for a new set of stamps. Thanks so much Hazelxox